Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Gotta exercise those cookies off!!

Well, it's almost 10:15am and I'm planning to exercise this afternoon. Basically just walk the track. I REALLY hope I can keep this up. If I can come off with about 10lbs to start, that would be great! Then I'll try for taking off a few more pounds. You know, I was my absolute healthiest when I was pregnant with Joshua. I realize I gained 40lbs, but they were healthy lbs (besides a little bit of water gain!) I ate the right foods, I drank water and toward the end of the pregnancy, I drank alot of milk just because I craved it that much! Anyway, I think I talked about that in an earlier post. There were times I almost gave in and ate a hotdog or something like that. But I didn't. I knew that after I had my baby I was going to end up splurging. NOW, I have GOT to get myself under control! I gotta get those pounds off especially if I plan to have another baby. I'll keep you updated on my progress. With alot of prayer and having people I account to, I 'm believing I can do it. :o) I brought into work a turkey and cheese sandwich with some chips. Going out for lunch alot can throw your money for a loop! But that's a future post!!

No comments: