Monday, March 5, 2007

Redecorating our floor....again!

I was in the living room when I happened to look up just in time to see my sweet little boy inspecting a Dr. Pepper can. He had rolled over to the table (in his walker) and noticed that the can needed to be thoroughly checked out. So he checks it out right side up, upside down, sideways, etc. And you know the can WAS half full! Well, you know how gravity works.........No longer does that can have Dr Pepper in it. The floor is nice and spotted......and STICKY. By the time I got over there, the can was definitely completely empty. Hey, I couldn't get on to him because I'm the one who carelessly left it on the table..... I hurried and got it from him and started wiping up the floor. Needless to say, when he spilled the drink, he spilled it right around the walker he was in and he was starting to move around in the walker which means Dr Pepper getting on the wheels and spreading out further! Had to do a quick catch there! Talk about trying to keep us on our toes..........but just make sure your toes have shoes on them when your child is in a walker!

No comments: