Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Car - The PollenBall!

So, today is my first day outside since late last week. Last Thursday I worked, but felt like poop. I was at home the rest of the time until today! I got up and got ready for the day. Had a couple of errands to run, then I was going into work. But when I walked to the door to go out and get inside my car, I just wanted to turn around and go back inside. I hardly recognized either one of the vehicles. Where one had at one time been blue, and the other had at one time been champagne, both are now the most awful looking yellow/green I've ever seen. COVERED! I mean it..... They were 2 big pollen balls! I really should have taken pictures to post on here. The pollen was like snow......I turned on my windshield wipers and just let them go for a few minutes so all the greenish/yellowish powder substance could relocate. I'm ridin' up the road when I realize all the cars passing by me are really pretty cars. Where's their pollen? I guess they must run their car thru the wash every morning. Even when I got into town, most of the cars looked pretty doggone good. Finally, I ran up on a car that had similar coloring to mine! Ok, now I don't feel so weird.

No comments: