Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I wish I could remember............

.........to pick up the list off the table that I made so I wouldn't forget the items I needed to get from Walmart.
.........to get the list off the passenger seat (when I remember to get the list off the table)
.........when I took the last dose of medicine.
.........what the name of the blog was that I read that made me feel better when I saw that she forgot when she took her last dose of medicine..... She forgot that she'd took it, several doses within about 3-4 hours. She was pretty loose after a while!
.........where my keys are half the time......
.........where my SPARE keys are....
.........to get my macaroni and cheese pie leftovers off the counter. I got it out of the refrigerator this morning and put it on the counter so I'd remember to take it to work for lunch. Left it there! hmmph.
.........to change the kind of diapers I use on my son. I remember it everytime I go to change his diaper especially the overnight diaper. It just doesn't do well at all overnight. It peels apart and the gel gunk comes out all in his sleeper. It's a mess....
.........more of my highschool days. I've somehow managed to block out most of it. And it wasn't that long ago that I was in highschool......Really! (See my previous post)
.........?

No comments: