Friday, September 5, 2008

His Changing Schedule!

(Yet another post I started and never finalized in early Nov or Dec. Justin is now 1 yr old, and I will update everything soon!!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Well, Justin is a almost 9 months old. Up til last week, he's been taking 2 naps. One in the morning around 9:00 and again around 1:00 or 3:00pm, it's according.


This past week, he's decided that he'd only take 1 nap. If that. Hmmm. The only time he'd nap is if I took him on a ride. It used to be that when I'd get home and got him out of the carseat, he'd continue to sleep when I put him in the crib.


But now, he might sleep, oh, about 15 minutes, then wake up.


For several nights in a row this past week and into this week, he'd sleep for about 5 or 6 hours straight! This is good! Now, the night before last, he was awake every 3 hours. And he'd squirm and squirm and burp and squirm til he went back to sleep. I put him in his crib and he'd wake up! So I did this about 2 more times until I was in there maybe an hour, and then he went to sleep for a while.


Last night he ate and took a bottle and then about 8:30 or 9:00pm, he went to sleep until 6am!


I'm pretty sure it's not permanent yet, but that's ok. He's my baby.


And a very busy baby at that. SO busy! Every now and then, he'll let me hold him and play. Then after about 10 minutes, he's ready to do something. Anything! He wants down to play or to get in his exersaucer. Then after a bit, he wants to just sit in his booster seat.

What a growing baby!

No comments: