Saturday, March 24, 2007

Out of Commission

The other day when I was talking about the pollen and feeling pretty lousy, I went home from work around 5:30pm and checked for a fever. Sure enough 102 Degrees! Great! Just what I always wanted. This means that I can't have contact with my baby. I took some Tylenol and when my fever went down, I'd crawl out of the bed and sneak a pick at my little man. I've missed holding him and loving on him. But my husband has done a great job. He's given him his supper, bath, and rocked him to sleep. Normally that's my job. But my husband turned the camera on them tonight while I was laying in bed where I could see him (on my monitor) as Joshua drifted off to sleep.

They are treating me for strep throat. I don't know if I'll make it into work or not Monday and if I don't post quite as often, we all know why! I don't have a whole lot of strength. So ya'll say a prayer for me. Kay?

No comments: