Monday, March 5, 2007

Something about Girl Scout Cookies! Off the normal topic.....

I know this doesn't directly deal with family life and having a baby......or....hmmm....maybe it does. I don't know. But it's amazing how much will power/self-discipline I don't have! I found out at work by accident one day who the person was around here selling those things. Well. I was gonna be good. I only bought me one box of those chocolate thin mints....you know those things that taste soooo good after they've been in the freezer for a little while. I bought my husband a couple boxes of some other kind of cookies. Ok. I bought just one. That wasn't going to out-do me. But you know, for some reason, they called my name all day long. I ate the whole box before I went home from work. Oh well. I didn't have to worry about that anymore cause I finished the box and didn't have anymore. I had to go to the grocery store the next day or so and wouldn't you know those very same cookies were waiting on me AGAIN right in front of the store!! I bought 2. They stick in the funniest places. Now I've got to exercise here at work. I've got to take about 1 hour either during lunch or after work and go walk! Instead of buying my favorite kind of ice cream at the store, I bought the kind my husband likes. So at least I won't be eating much of that this month. Now, if I can re-discipline myself to drink water again. I used to drink water like it was going out of style. Now, I drink alot of Dr Peppers. They stick in the funniest places too. I gotta get with it!

No comments: