Thursday, March 15, 2007

Still 1 hour behind!

Well, Saturday night, as we all know, was when we were supposed to "Spring Forward." For some reason my son has not sprung forward yet. He's used to his routine, and springing forward is not in it! Last night was quite a ride for us. I let him play just a teeny bit longer than normal in the evening hoping that he would use up that energy and be easy to go to sleep. And if THAT didn't work, the Robitussin surely would. For some weird reason, neither one worked. I tried everything in the world to get my little rascal to go to sleep. Finally, I had to resort to milk. I don't like to do that after I brush his teeth because of milk possibly settling in his mouth. But sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I gave him some milk, and he went out like a light! Slept all night too!

No comments: