Thursday, May 10, 2007

What a week!

I realize I haven't posted for a few days. Honestly, I just haven't felt like it. My husband hasn't felt good, and now I don't. I don't know if I caught his cold or what. I'm kinda wondering if it has to do with when Joshua was sick. A few weeks ago, he had a fever. Then his cheeks got BRIGHT red. I called the Dr, and the nurse there said to keep a watch on it because if he develops a rash, it could be Fifths Disease.

Fifths Disease. Ok. What's that? The nurse said it alot of times it comes from grocery carts. But when adults catch it, it does something funky.

Well, I'm not even sure if what I saw on Joshua a couple of days later actually WAS a rash on his arms. But I know my hubby and I just haven't felt well.

I tell ya, though......it's let me realize how much we have to lean on each other and really need to help each other out. It's always been the case where there's always ONE of us that feels good and can take care of Joshua with no problem. But with BOTH of us sick, it's pretty hard, and I've found myself saying "Ok, God, You're really going to have to help get me through today. And He did. He gave us just what we needed to keep on and not collapse. He even let Joshua sleep for 2 - 3 nights all the way through! We definitely needed some sleep.

So we did.......sleep!! It's taken alot for me to come into work this week, but I've done it so far. Don't know about Friday tho.

No comments: