Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Oh no. I've hit emotional again.............

Might as well put this one out there. I've been in tears again and it's not because of the "past midnight" fireworks next door.

I'm so glad that I am able to spend SOME time with Joshua. I have full days on Saturday and Sunday.

This morning, though, it hit me a little harder than usual. I have limited time with Joshua each morning. Sometimes its a few minutes or maybe it's none at all. When I pull out of the driveway, he's either standing on the couch looking out the window or he's standing in the doorway. That makes things REALLY hard.

In the evenings when I get home, he's starting to wind down. He's still sweet, but he's been through a full day and is getting tired or falls asleep during supper. I get him ready for bed.

My husband has started working all day on Tues, Thurs, and Fri. So that means the grandparents split those days. One stays with him from 9:15 - 12:30 or 1:00. The other stays from around 1pm til either my husband or I get home. My husband is with Joshua on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Sometimes, he'll grab my hand before work and want me to help him in his new venture. Walking up and down our steps. He's growing so fast and I feel like I'm missing it.

Well, hopefully I'll start working part time soon because I want to be at home with my little man a little more. If I work part time, then I'll be off 2 days. When my husband starts full time, he'll be off 1 day. That leaves only 2 days that someone else needs to watch him.

My husband and I both need to work at this time. Not so "we'll have extra money to burn." But you know how bills are. They have to be paid. Food needs to go on the table, electricity needs to be on, water needs to be running. Car insurance and taxes on our cars needs to be paid. Insurance and taxes (at the end of the year right at Christmas time) on the home need to be paid. Blah, blah.

We've cut back and continue to cut back on what we don't need.

I don't need to mention that because all of us have near 'bout the same bills. Thank goodness our home and 2 cars are paid for.

Anyway, for those of you who read this, if you have any interesting ideas about working from home, working part time, schedules, any experiences you want to share, PLEASE feel free to let me know about them.

No comments: